Professional PositionsThe district participates in the PA-Educator.net employment services. Educators interested in employment with us should file their PA Standard Application and credentials on the PA-Educator site.We are seeking candidates for the following extra-pay positions:
To apply, please send a letter of interest and an updated resume to the Superintendent's Office at the address below..See below about obtaining certification as a day-to-day sub.______________________________________________________________________________________________________Support Staff Vacancies
- National Junior Honor Society sponsor
- Director of the spring musical
- Auditorium Manager
No full or part time, permanent positions are open at this time. Please check back again._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Coaching OpportunitiesWe are seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach. Interested applicants are invited to send a letter of interest and an updated resume to our Athletic Director, Mr. Rob Bennett. Email link to A.D.
- Did you know anyone with a college degree could be hired to substitute in Pennsylvania Schools? Here in Burgettstown, we have a paid training program designed to help you take advantage of this opportunity and become approved to work in our schools as a day-to-day sub. For information or to begin the application, please contact the District at Substitute.Info.Contact.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Applications for any non-teaching position can be obtained in the district offices:100 Bavington RoadBurgettstown, PA 15021724-947-8136 x 308between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM
- Para-professional positions - substitutes for clerical, classroom aide, and personal care aide positions (Candidates for para-professional positions must successfully complete a clerical test)
- Custodial support substitutes
- Bus Drivers - CDL/School Bus certification required
NOTE: All substitute teachers are required by PA Act 48 of 2005 to have earned 180 continuing education credits every 5 years after certification. Teachers without the required hours are only permitted to work 90 days as a substitute teacher._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________It is the policy of the Burgettstown Area School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap, race, and national origin in its educational and vocational programs, activities, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504, and Title VI.
- Bus drivers must have or being willing to secure CDL license
- All positions are subject to contractual rates of pay